How do you find applications (apps) for your worklife? Do you get tips from the apps highlighted in the app store? Or do you find it by searching for categories? I bet that you find many apps through tips from friends and business contacts. How about online reviews?
I recently upgraded to an iPhone 5 S. I had hundreds of apps on my old iPhone 4 S. I wanted to add apps in a slow pace this time around! ;)
Here is the second screen:
Voice memo, FaceTime, calculator and contacts are default apps on the iPhone. I have then added the following:
- Telenor (the mobile phone operator)
- Travel planner (for buses, trams, trains, etc.)
And here is the third screen:
- Sleep Cycle
- American Almanac by Tod LLC. Please listen to my podcast interview with Tod.
- Done! by David Stiernholm.
Since the screen shot of the third screen, I have added the following:
- iRig Recorder
- The World in 2014 by The Economist
- Eisenhower Matrix
I want to add the personal assistant, Donna, Manage Your Day app, but I can't find it in the App Store on my iPhone...