For the record: In order to prevent the "case of the Mondays" occurring, I have new "office hours" (9 AM - 9 PM CET) for phone calls and other ways of communication (email, FaceTime, Skype, SMS, Whatsapp, etc.). I decided to change my "availability" time after I checked out the infographic, Sleep Habits of 21 World Renowned Entrepreneurs.
Here is my revised timetable (Central European Time):
- 6:00 AM - Morning walk, listening to podcasts.
- 6:20 AM - Personal development session, reading a book.
- 6:40 AM - Planning the day, checking my Moleskine calendar and workflow app, Swipes.
- 7:00 AM - Writing on my forthcoming first book on tea.
- 8:00 AM - Moderating tasks and social media activities.
- Noon - Lunch break.
- 3:00 PM - Powernap.
- 6:00 PM - Evening walk, listening to podcasts.
- 7:00 PM - Dinner time.
- 9:00 PM - "Do Not Disturb" mode on my iPhone 6S+.
- 10:00 PM - "Night Shift" zzz...