It is time for spring cleaning! ;)
After I have gone through all the stuff (trash, tickler file and reference material), I will review my new projects, e.g.:
- Developing a new infusion tea blend.
- Setting up a foundation / organization called Americanized.
- Studying the field of numismatics.
In order to get into the groove again, I will test out the following:
- Elevatr - "A mobile-first experience designed to organize and amplify your business ideas."
- LinkedIn Contacts.
- 7 Ways for Effective Time Management by Timo Kiander a.k.a Productive Supderdad.
During my late spring break / early summer mini-vacation, I will continue to read The Republic of Tea.
See you later! In the meantime, please check out:
- Interview with Small Business Guru, and Avid Blogger: Anita Campbell - Infowland.
- Small Business Top 100 Podcast List: The 2013 Edition - Small Business Trends.